EasyERP will store only the information you entered on the website during sign in for SaaS version, in contact us form, in chat or sent to us via email.
We can use your contact information by our Sales Managers and Support Engineers to get the important information about the usage of our Services and possible ways to improve them or handle the issues you have met.
How we collect information about you
Cookie is a small-size text file transferred from a server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. It allows a website to “remember” who you are. It does not include any personal information about you.
Most browsers accept them automatically unless it is configured to block them.
EasyERP uses session cookies (temporary cookies) of our website to verify your identity when you log in, to keep track of which pages you visit, to personalize our service to you. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser (i.e. the software program you use for searching and viewing various kinds of Internet resources such as information on a website).
No cookies on our site are served or used by third parties.
Some of our web pages contain electronic images known as web beacons (as well known as web bugs, clear gifs, or trackers) that allow us to count the number of users who have visited these pages. They don’t allow EasyERP identify any particular individual. Web beacons collect only limited information which includes a cookie number, time and date of a page view, and a description of the page on which the web beacon resides.
Web beacons behave the same way as any other content request included on a web page, it is not possible for you to refuse them.
Other ways we collect information about you:
- When you sign in via email, Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ to use our Services;
- When you contact us via Contact Us form;
- When you communicate with us in Online Chat;
- When you contact us via email;
- Through traffic data and site statistics;
- Our servers log automatically your IP address, the URL you visited before ours, the URL you visit after leaving our site and which pages you visit;
- We also collect some site statistics such as page hits and page views. EasyERP is not able to identify any individual from traffic data or site statistics;
- We may also collect other information you supply to us after your initial contact with us.
EasyERP also may store any additional information that you might provide to us.
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
EasyERP uses secure internet connection via HTTPS to protect your personal information.
We will store your information at least for the duration of any customer relationship we have with you, or as otherwise required by law.
EasyERP can use your contact information to receive the feedback about our Services, software, website and experience with them.
We may use collected and other statistical data to improve our site, but it will not be possible to identify individuals from that anonymized data.
How we can share your information
We will not share your information with any other third persons, third-party services or organization except in the following circumstances:
- Sharing the information with other organizations according to agreement with you;
- Sharing the information to statistical and analytical services that we use to make our services, software, website better and to improve user experience;
- We may provide anonymized data to third parties for tracking, analytical or statistical purposes;
- We will give third party providers who supply services to us (internet providers, websites hosts), or who process information on our behalf, incidental access to your information but will always take steps to ensure their security measures are adequate to protect your information.
EasyERP can disclose your personal information to enforcement authorities if asked to do so, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings or if otherwise required to do so by law.
You are responsible for keeping your logins and passwords safe.
You are responsible for any person added into the system as Administrator.
If you become aware of unauthorized access to your account then you must change your passwords and contact EasyERP as soon as possible.
You have the right to update your personal and contact information that is stored in EasyERP.
You have the right to terminate the use of our Services at any time.
EasyERP has no responsibility for and is released from all contractual obligations and liability (e.g. for damages) if its performance of these Terms and Conditions is affected by an event of force majeure. For the purpose of this clause, the term “force majeure” means and includes any event which was not under the control of EasyERP, or was not reasonably foreseeable, including, but not limited to any, natural disaster such as thunderstorm, flood or storm, fire, national emergency, strike or equivalent labor action, or the unavailability of the Internet for reasons beyond the control of EasyERP.
EasyERP continues to store your information after termination, cancellation your access to our services in case of violation of our Terms and Conditions.