In this section all created purchase invoices are gathered. In EasyERP invoices contain:
- Trading parties;
- Items sold;
- Date of shipment;
- Prices and discounts;
- Payment terms.
In the list you may see all the invoices in chronological order of creation.
It includes all the basic information about invoices for instant view:
- Invoice number
- Payment date
- Due date
- Paid (amount)
- Invoice date
Invoices in EasyERP are generated from Purchase orders, you can not create an invoice from here. Furthermore it`s not even possible to edit orders, except few options.
Column titles in the list are clickable and act as sorting commands, grouping invoices data in ascending or descending order. Invoices overdue for payment are marked in red color:
To view the invoice, find it in the list and click on it. Here you have the invoice itself and several options of what you can do with it. The invoice is placed in the center of the screen and looks like this :
It contains next information:
- trade parties names;
- invoice number;
- order number;
- date and due date (for payment);
- item and description;
- taxe rates;
- payments made (if any).
Invoices are marked with different ribbons on the top left corner of invoice sheet and may be marked as:
- Partially paid
Above the invoice sheet you’ll see this row of buttons:
- Payments - here are 2 subsections: Create preayment and Refund;
- Journal Entries - redirection to Accounting/Journal entry, where you observe all entries according this order;
- Edit - speaks for itself, editing order if there is such necessity;
- Download PDF - if you want to send your purchase order to the supplier. After downloading you’ll be able to print the order or forward it to the supplier;
- Attach file - you can attach any files to order, only requirement is that file size must not be bigger than 10 megabytes.
- Send email - opens window with only 2 fields (To and From), where you can email your invoice to supplier or anyone else.
- Cancel invoice - obviously, cancels invoice with all further consequences like changed order status and amendments in Journal entry.
Note: buttons on this panel change dynamically according to the Invoice status.
On the right side, there’s a history board of all actions taken in connection to the order, where you may also add comments.
Invoice editing and processing
Editing purchase invoice, you can`t change much, all that`s changable is:
- Invoice number;
- Bank account;
- Invoice date;
- Payment terms;
- Due date;
Here you can also pay invoice by hovering over Payments button, which will show you 2 options Create preorder and Refund. Pressing each button will open up respective window where you`ll be able to pay or partially pay ordered goods (in case of Create payment), or return your money back to you and goods back to supplier (in case of Refund). It basically works same as in Purchase orders details, except here you create payment instead of prepayment.
After this, you’ll be redirected to Payments tab and see that payment made and created in the database. This would also automatically update the status of the invoice to “paid” or “partially paid” depending on the amount.
The search bar allows you to perform quick search of purchase invoices by supplier name and invoice status. If you start typing in search bar, it will show matching data in dropdowns, e.g. supplier.
Click "down" arrow in search field to open additional options for search. You can perform advanced search using following filters:
So for instance if you choose a specific supplier, it will show all purchase invoices related to him. Also, you can select multiple suppliers, and similarly perform the search using other filters.
You can also create a custom filters. For this you need:
- Click on Filters tab;
- Select filters to build the list;
- Click on Favorites tab;
- Enter Filter name for filter;
- Check Use by default if you’d like to apply this filter every time you load Invoices tab;
- Click Save button.
Created filter will appear in the bottom of Favorites tab. You can create as many filters for your needs as you wish, there’s no limitation. To delete existing filter click X icon near the filter name.View the original page