The CRM Payments section is a register of all financial payments made by your customers to you. The data here is automatically gathered from sales invoices that have been paid. It is completely informational. So you can not make any amendments to the data here, directly.
It shows listed payments, and the total amount of money calculated in default currency. All the columns which you can observe here are:
- Which agent is assigned to and responsible for this operation
- Company, which you are dealing with
- Type of document through which transaction conducts
- Which bank account was used
- The amount of paid money
- The amount of money spent on bank expenses
- Date when transaction has been conducted
- Type of transaction
CRM Payments management
You can sort any payments list by any column. Just press clickable column title, and sort it in ascending or descending order.
If you wish to get more detailed information about any payment just click on one and you`ll get a window like this:
Also here is the Refund button. If you click it the Create Refund will open. Here you can make the refund operation. It will reverse the operation so you can get your money back. Afterward, respective invoice on this operation will appear in the Payments list.View the original page