Opportunity is an evolved stage of the lead. This is the stage when you have a person or company interested in working with you. EasyERP reports module provides you with helpful reports, so you can analyze the opportunities your company has.
Reports in this section have the same structure as the previous two. You have a couple of reports that have the same possible columns, and you have separate reports that sort them in different ways. A lot of columns are the exact same as the columns in the Leads reports, so an explanation of them can repeat. Below you can see the explanation for all of the possible columns:
- Name – in this column you see an opportunity title created by salesperson
- Salesperson – who is assigned for the current opportunity
- Stage – information in this column shows the current status of opportunity, stages are customizable and can be different in each company
- Priority – how important this opportunity is to your company, could be hot, medium or cold
- Expected revenue – possible amount of money that the salesperson expects to receive from this opportunity
- Expected closing – forecasted date of finishing the deal, this date is entered by salesperson
- Country – the origin country of the opportunity
- Converted date – when was the lead converted to the opportunity
- Creation date – if the opportunity was created from the lead this date will be the same as the previous one, or if the opportunity was created without a lead from scratch then this will be the date of that action.
These columns could be sorted by these categories to form reports:
- By revenue
- By stage
- By expected closing date
- By country
- By converted rate
- By creation date.
The same way as in the Leads section, in the EasyERP reports module there are two additional opportunities reports. First one is all columns mentioned above plus the contact information of the opportunity such as email, phone, mobile phone, fax, Facebook, LinkedIn, Skype. This report is called With contact info.
As you may already guess, this reports category also has one big, final report called Extended report. It has following additional columns:
- Job position – data in this field displays the job position of the contact person who is mentioned in the opportunity
- Company – name of the company that desires to work with you
- Tags – how was the opportunity marked
- Date of birth – date when the potential was customer born
- Address – address of the company or customer that is mentioned in the opportunity
- Contact name – the person who represents the company that desires to work with you
- Sales team – to which sales team does the salesperson belong to.
View the original page